Re: Delfi-C3 telemetry decoding software available

Hi Alan,

make sure to first extract the entire RASCAL zip file (including the lib
folder) before running the jar file, RASCAL gives this error because it
cannot reach the lib, most probably because it has not been extracted from
the zip file. Let me know whether that works!
For further questions, please also cc rascal@delfic3.nl which is a special
e-mail address we have created for Q&A regarding RASCAL, and for obtaining a
user account.

73!

Wouter Jan Ubbels PE4WJ