Re: Delfi-C3 telemetry decoding software available

Morning,

When I attempt to run RASCAL, I get an error box:

====
Failed to load:lib/jcommon-1.0.12jar,lib/frechart-1.0.9.jar

The chart library is not found on your computer

Please check:lib/jcommon-1.0.12jar,lib/frechart-1.0.9.jar or reinstall
Rascal
===

I am using WINXP Pro, and the current JAVA package.  I am using the command
line to invoke RASCAL.

Alan
WA4SCA