Re: AO-16 @2230z

Hi Gary,

No, I didn't, but the passes before that one were great.
Yesterday was for me the 1st time I had time to try AO16.

Signals got really strong(er) in the last minutes of a pass.
Between 2 downto 0.5 degrees elevation the link was better as
between 5 downto 2 degrees. I recall that AO7 145/29mhz mode
had the same effect at my station. Kinda good for long distance
contacts :-)

Anyway, despite that, I 'only' worked other European stations,
no Canada or US (OZ1MY, RK3DXB, SP9TTX, G8ATE). MP3 recordings
are on my website (http://www.qsl.net/pa3guo under LOGS).

But: of course looking forward to some intercontinental QSOs !

Henk, PA3GUO