Re: XE83IARU

Hi!

>       > I just worked XE83IARU- special station and callsign- on VO52
>
>   QSL Craig.  I heard him answer a W0EOZ CQ last night on VO52 @
> 0418z.  Evidently, they're quite active right now.  Long callsign ..
> would hate to send it on CW.  :-)

Bernardo XE2HWB (DL44) operated as XE83IARU on the AO-51
pass @ 1415 UTC this morning, and plans to do more passes
during the weekend.  I don't know if Bernardo is working VO-52
passes, or if he is going to take care of the FM birds.

73!

Patrick WD9EWK/VA7EWK - now in Prescott AZ
http://www.wd9ewk.net/