Source of S-Meters Down converters

I have one for sale advertised on QTH, Ad number 656194>

Al - N7EQF

<I am looking to get another Mode S downconverter.  I remember seeing one
<from Italy I think that could convert to either 2m or 440 for the
<converted signal but cant find the link anymore.  I exchange emails with
<K5GNA but he is out of stock and may not have anymore for a while.

<Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.