got on AO-16!

Made first QSO on AO-16 today with VA7VW, who I had worked on FM birds... I wasn't going to make a QSO,,, but... heard the satellite fine, thought, well, I will just see if I can find my signal,,, put out my call and VA7VW returned a call! Thanks VA7VW,,,? Now I am hooked on AO16! Loved the long pass, long QSO capability, no fading, it was great.

Bob W0DXZ
DM33