De: Ronald Nutter <rnutter@networkref.com>
Para: amsat-bb <amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org>
Enviado: jueves, 17 de abril, 2008 19:00:39
Asunto: [amsat-bb] Source of Mode S downconverters ?

I am looking to get another Mode S downconverter.  I remember seeing one
from Italy I think that could convert to either 2m or 440 for the
converted signal but cant find the link anymore.  I exchange emails with
K5GNA but he is out of stock and may not have anymore for a while.

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ron
KA4KYI