SatPC32 and ICOM 910H question

I am trying to learn how to use SatPC32 for Doppler correction on the
SSB birds.  I have run into a "brick wall" in terms of how it is
operating that is giving me some fits.

When I put SatPC32 into CAT mode, the radio shifts into the appropriate
frequencies but it wont transmit on the right band.  When I press the
M/S to swap the displays around so that it will transmit on the correct
band, the radio stops adjusting to what is shown on the SatPC32 display.

Can someone point out what I am doing wrong or do I need to change to
one or more of the config files in SatPC32 ?

Thanks,
Ron
KA4KYI