Re: Suggested mode S antennas for K5GNA downconverter

Sorry I should have been a little more specific.  I have some travelling
coming up and am trying to come up with a combination of equipment that
will fit in a Pelican 1490 case that should be able to go through
airport security with a minimum of hassle.

Ron
KA4KYI