Suggested mode S antennas for K5GNA downconverter

I am trying to come up with a portable sat station that can fit in a
briefcase.  I have the dipole and reflector antenna that K5GNA sells for
his downconverter but I am looking for something compact that can fit in
the briefcase and the reflector cant.  I have thought about the G3RUH
patch antenna but that is a little pricey for me at this point.  Are
there any other antennas that someone can suggest that I try for this
quest ?

Thanks,
Ron
KA4KYI