EW/G0SFJ Next Sunday 20th

Thanks to Alex, EU1PA, Chairman of the BFRR, I have
secured the callsign EW/ G0SFJ which I hope to operate
on Sunday 20th April on AO-51 and possibly SO-50 from
Minsk, Belarus.

Due to import restrictions on radio transceivers I
will be helped in this enterprise by radio hams from
Minsk who will lend me equipment for the passes.
However, I will be using my trusty and now
well-travelled Arrow antenna - see the link to
"operation qrp with arrow antenna" on

The proposed times utc are +/- 5 minutes of

0650 (AO-51)
0925 (SO-50)
1630 (AO-51)

these are the predicted maximum elevations from Minsk
that day - Local time in Minsk is utc +3, CET is utc
+2 and BST is utc +1)

depending on availability of transceiver, and weather
conditions, and the unpredictable.

I'll work as many stations as possible, if you hear me
please remember I shall be QRP with unfamiliar radio

SWL reports welcome, with record of my locator. All
QSOs will get a card direct with a photo of this

73 de andy, G0SFJ