Cosmonautics Day report

Hi All
had a hectic time yesterday on the air with GB0CD for Cosmonautics Day,I managed 111 Qso's in 22 Dxcc Countries in EU,NA,EA8 & UA9 ,Satellites used AO7 mode B ,AO16,AO27,SO50,AO51 & VO52
The other Station active on Cosmonautics Day was RS3X who I managed to work on a number of Satellites
Thanks to every one who participatedRegards Robert G8ATE / GB0CD