Re: AMSAT-Australia and the Ozsatgroup unite.

At 11:11 AM 4/13/2008, Paul Paradigm wrote:
>You may not be aware that AMSAT-Australia and the Ozsatgroup have
>  amalgamated, and that the new combined group has retained the name
>  AMSAT-Australia.

Good to see Paul.  The news was a bit of a surprise last week, but a
pleasant one.  Graham's done a lot for satellites in VK, and you've
certainly been active in recent years in raising the profile of
satellite operation down here.  Congratulations on your new position
and well done on your efforts over the last couple of years.

You're giving me a guilt complex, I still have to pull the satellite
antenna out of mothballs... ;)

73 de VK3JED
http://vkradio.com