Re: AMSAT-Australia and the Ozsatgroup unite.

>You may not be aware that AMSAT-Australia and the Ozsatgroup have
>  amalgamated, and that the new combined group has retained the name
>  AMSAT-Australia.
>
>  AMSAT-Australia and the Ozsatgroup have been working together for more
>  than two years, and have been discussing such an amalgamation for some
>  time.
>
>  The decision to go ahead with the amalgamation was made after Graham
>  Ratcliff, VK5AGR formally tended his resignation as AMSAT-Australia
>  National Coordinator and as AMSAT Coordinator for the Wireless
>  Institute of Australia (WIA) in his annual report to the WIA 2008

Thank you Paul!!

Graham has made so many contributions to Amateur Satellites, long before AMSAT
"was invented", since Oscar 1, and you have a lot of courage to step
into "such big shoes".....

I am proud to have known him.

My very best to you, and if I can contribute in any way, let me know...

Tnx agn, 73 Dave

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....