"Telemetry Spam"

I also appreciate an update on TLM of the various satellites, since I listen
for...and study...and report on the health and "fitness" of several of
them.  Alex...I will always RESPECT your opinion, but please....don't heckle
or belittle the interests or pursuits of others.

Think of it this way....it was the collection of your so-called SPAM TLM
that led to AO-16's new life.

Thank you, Mike...for doing what some of us haven't had time to do
ourselves!

John KB2HSH

--

John Marranca, Jr
PBX Technician/Shop Steward CWA Local 1122
BN Systems, Inc
Orchard Park, NY
(716)972-2006