Re: Icom 910H

I am no expert by any means but the 910 is a great VHF/UHF and satellite radio that will do everything that you need - I believe the Kenwood TS-2000 is another strong contender. In terms of aesthetics though, avoid Yaesu - they might do the job but they all seem to look like they were made by pre-cold war Eastern European's! Still, if you like the Commie look.......

  David
  KG4ZLB/M0ZLB
  (wearing flame proof jacket - hihi!)

Mike McConnell <w0pd@mchsi.com> wrote:
  I am considering buying an IC910H. I will be controlling it via
Trx-Manager. Any comments out there concerning this radio?

Thanks

Mike McConnell, Ph.D.

W0PD

1518 Willson Ave.