Re: DX watering Hole

   How does 145.957-145.960 sound as our DX "hot spot"?

Good idea, Bob for those of you that can take advantage of the "low"
LEO's we have left!

FO29 with its altitude gave us a shot here in San Diego, but unless
some DXpedition goes to Siberia it wouldn't do us much good!!

I get on O7 and VO52, and often find no takers...
 From where are you getting competition up there??

            73, Dave, WB6LLO
                dguimon1@san.rr.com

                    Disagree: I learn....