Demo Videos

Hi folks:

One of the Amsatnet.com Podcasts mentioned demo videos by KI4HXT and N4HY.
The URLs were supposed to have been on the amsatnet.com page, but I can't
find them there.  Does anyone know where I can get a copy of these files?  I
have a demo coming up two weeks, and I have about an hour and a half to
fill.  A good demo video will set up my own demo quite nicely.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks,

Ken, N6KTH