MacDoppler & MacLogger

Dear Folks,

Does anyone out there have any experience in setting up MacDoppler to
work with MacLogger?

I have tried everything I can think of and can't manage to make it
work.  I have been told that a file called 'log.dat' should appear in
my 'MacDoppler Folder'.  As there didn't appear to be any 'MacDoppler
Folder' anywhere on my computer, (only the MacDoppler application), I
created one under my 'Documents' folder.  But nothing appears in it
when I try to log from MacDoppler.

Also, does anyone know of a program out there designed to log
satellite contacts, as MacLogger is not really designed for the info
I normally manually record for my satellite contacts.

Thanks,

Rog