MacDoppler & IC821

Dear Folks,

While I'm at it, has anyone had experience using MacDoppler with the
IC-821?

I find I am unable to manually tune the radio while using the MacD
program to control my frequency(cies) for doppler shift.  I can tune
the radio while holding down the button above the 'VFOs Locked' box,
but when I release the button the radio returns to the previous
frequency.

I have been working around it by finding myself, noting the
frequencies and then manually adjusting the frequency with the uplink
and downlink arrows, but this is neither convenient or quick.

(It seems to me that I should be able to manually tune the radio and
have the program follow it, as happens in SATPC32.)

Thanks,

Rog VA7MG