Delfi update

copied from _www.delfic3.nl_ (http://www.delfic3.nl)
10th April 2008
A couple of minutes ago the launch preparation team has arrived at the Delft
University after an exhausting 24-hour trip from Chennai. We apologize for
the  lack of updates in the last 5 days but there was not much too tell on the
two  days off, and those were followed by a couple of extremely busy days in
which we  performed the final steps of preparing Delfi-C3 for launch. Delfi-C3
has been  placed in its X-POD and left in the cleanroom at Sriharikota, giving
the launch  team mixed feelings about leaving without it.
Now that we are back home we can say that all the checks and tests have been
performed to satisfaction and we are convinced that Delfi-C3 is completely
ready  for a launch. Right now we will start to focus on the launch and early
operations phase but we’ll keep you updated