RARSFest help at AMSAT table 4/12/08

Hello BBS Readers,

This Saturday, April 12, is the Raleigh, NC hamfest--RARSFest.    I have made all of the arrangements for the space/table/AMSAT goodies, etc. and have a committment from Barry Baines WD4ASW to assist.  Two others had hoped to help, but have circumstances which prevent them from helping afterall.

I know that this is short notice, but sometimes that works out best for some folks!  If you are willing and able to help with the table on Saturday, please contact me directly off the list at    n8mh@amsat.org    No experience necessary, on the job training is available at no charge :)

73

--
Mark L. Hammond [N8MH]