Houston AMSAT Net podcast

I think we are ready. The Houston AMSAT Net is now available as a
Podcast. You can subscribe to

http://www.amsatnet.com/podcast.xml

Please let me know off the list if there are any problems. Net #734 and
#735 are available. They will remain online for 4 weeks then roll off.

You can always download and listen with an MP3 player at
http://www.amsatnet.com
or the direct link
http://www.amsatnet.com/audio.html

Thanks to Dale, WD0AKO, for doing the encoding and creating our album art.

I have submitted the link to iTunes but who knows if or when they will
pick it up. And...off our website, it is commercial free.

73...bruce

--

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on SkyScanner Satellite Radio Network on Galaxy-25 @97° West,
Transponder 23 (12115 Vert), Symbol Rate: 22425, APID: 1794 (DVB Free To Air)

http://www.arrl.org