AO-51 Mode L/U

I have had no luck uplinking on Mode L.  I even followed a suggestion to
increase TX delay to 999 ms and tail time to 100 ms to give the bird extra
time to grab me.  However, 10w from my 910H on 23cm with a single twisted
helix 1.2G antenna does not cut the mustard.  I also have had very limited
success on the 70cm downlink grabbing the DIR.  All in all - a bust.

Jim

K7EG