Field Hell via Satellite

Hi All
I have been experimenting with Field Hell via Satellite recently and have had good results on VO52,AO16 & AO7(b) at times if there is anyone out there also interested in this mode please let me know .I will be posting some results on my web site:- www.turlington.supanet.com in the next few days

Regards Robert G8ATE