Re: ITAR

I had an inquiry from overseas for a piece of test gear I have for sale
(HP3586B frequency selective level-meter). After reading the convoluted
and very general wording of the ITAR rules, I concluded that an
overzealous customs agent could make this out (in his head) to be export
of "wiretapping" equipment so I _didn't _make the sale.

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Follow The Money"  ;-P