Re: Free Ham Satellite!

Hi Alan,

Warbler does indeed not have soundcard selection capability, but RASCAL has.
(When I have time, it will be incorporated in Warbler as well but that will
probably be after Delfi-C3 is safely in orbit hi:)

Bruce, thanks for the kudos:) It's been really rewarding to be able to build
a satellite, it has been a true team effort with over 60 people involved!
It's great to finally have our baby so close to launch. A life changing
experience.
As I type this mail, our mechanical guys are applying the final pieces of
glue and thermal tape next to me, all is still ok.

73

Wouter Jan Ubbels VU/PE4WJ