Re: Delfi3C

Hi Bruce (and the rest of bb),

The presentation which is on the Delfi-C3 forum is one of Wouter (for
now VU/PE4WJ) I updated for a presentation in dutch.
If there is interest (and my guess is there is) I will switch some of
the dutch slides back with English ones and I'll post that one also
for your viewing pleasure ;).
Maybe tonight if I can find time to do that.

73

Wouter
PA3WEG