416TB help

I have an old 416 TB, need wiring help.? It currently has been wired for use with? the PS-4 switching box,,, instructions say that as wired, it will be LHC when not energized,,,? RHC only when energized.
I want the opposite,,, RHC when NOT energized.??? (I am not going to energize?? --? not going to use? the PS-4)

How do I wire it to be RHC when NOT energized...

?I do not have the original wiring harness for use without the PS-4.

or should I just go down to HRO and buy a linear? 432 antenna?? I need RHC or linear, i dont care which.

Bob W0DXZ DM33? Sun City AZ