Re: Delfi3C

On Sat, Apr 5, 2008 at 8:03 AM, wouter weggelaar <pa3weg@amsat.org> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>  At http://www.delfic3.nl/photoblog/ more descriptive information can
>  be found about the current proceedings of the Delfi-C3 launch team.
>  Unfortunately, photography is prohibited at the Sriharikota launch
>  base, so we cannot show you any pictures of the clean rooms over
>  there.
>
>  All Delfi-C3 tests are successful at the moment, so everything looks good!

For those who can't get enough information about this excellent
project, or those who just like high-res pictures of the construction
of satellites, there is a ppt slideshow at
http://www.delfic3.nl/forum/showthread.php?t=873

Until I saw the last slide, I didn't know what satellites were truly built of.

That slideshow shows the telemetry capture software in operation
(named 'RASCAL'?). Is there anywhere we can download this? It seems to
be based in the Warbler demodulator, so we could use that to check out
our computers and soundcards, I suppose.

Less than two weeks to go, with any luck

73, Bruce
VE9QRP