Delfi3C

From:  _http://www.delfic3.nl/photoblog/_ (http://www.delfic3.nl/photoblog/)

Provisional launch date April 21st

April 4th, 2008
Greetings from the clean room at Sriharikota!

The Delfi-C3 checkout team has safely arrived at the launch site in India,
and we are currently performing all checks on the spacecraft. So far,
everything  goes as planned and we have found no problems.
It is great to meet the other teams and see all the other spacecraft which
accompany Delfi-C3 on the launch, everyone is excited and can’t wait to see
their satellite fly.
Unfortunately, photography is not allowed on the base so you’ll have to use
your imagination for now:)
Meanwhile, we will try to keep you updated by posting text-only blog
entries.
At this very moment, the team is building up the satellite into launch
configuration, which means attaching the solar panels, the wireless sun sensors,
and applying the final pieces of thermal tape and locking glue. All major
health  checks have been successfully completed up to this point so we know the
spacecraft is in good health. Furthermore, the linear transponder was tested for
 the last time before launch, and it worked just fine.
Tomorrow is the last day we can work before we have two days off due to
Indian national holidays.
Frequencies:
    *   Primary telemetry downlink: 145.870 MHz 1200 Baud BPSK AX.25 400mW
    *   Backup telemetry downlink: 145.930 MHz 1200 Baud BPSK AX.25 400mW
    *   Linear transponder passband downlink: 145.880 - 145.920 MHz
(inverting)  400mW PEP
    *   Linear transponder passband uplink: 435.570 - 435.530 MHz
    *   Transponder mode beacon: 145.870 MHz CW (10dB below transponder  PEP)