EggBeater II antennas

Hi there,

I've just recently started working some of the sats (AO-51, SO-50, and AO-27 so far).  I'm using a 2m mobile with a vertical ground-plane for uplink and a 6 element yagi with HT for downlink.

I've been wondering how effective the Eggbeater II antenna design would be for the downlink (70cm).

Anyone using this antenna design to work the satellites?  Any advice appreciated.

Thanks and 73,

Jeff Moore  --  KE7ACY
Bend, Oregon