Re: Best HT's for sats?

I've been using a VX-150 and FT-470 and it has been working well. I haven't
tried duplex with the 470. It's a quirky hamfest bargain.

To replace my handhelds, I'd wonder about the best mobiles for sats -- a
little more oomph when necessary, larger display and controls -- that would
serve well as a solar-powered portable. But that's probably another thread.

73, Scott N1AIA