Looking for 10 Mtr loop info

I am trying to put together an antenna for AO-7 downlink on 10 meters.
At one point I had a copy of an article from an older AMSAT journal but
due to a move last year across country, I seem to have misplaced it.
Does anyone happen to have a copy they can share with me ?  I am trying
to get fluent with the SSB birds prior to Field Day since the FM birds
will pretty be useless that weekend.

Thanks,

Ron
KA4KYI