From: amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org [mailto:amsat-bb-bounces@amsat.org] On
Behalf Of w0dxz@aol.com
Sent: Friday, April 04, 2008 9:36 AM
To: amsat-bb@amsat.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] cross boom?

In putting together my antenna,?? (144-432)I need something to use as a
horizontal- cross? support boom. What would be the best length, and,? what
would be the minimum length,,,? would 6? ft separation be OK?? To minimize
problems, should I mount one beam horizontal, one vertical? Does it matter
which one, is? which way?

I doubt I can find a fiberglas boom locally,,,? what else could I use?? or,
where can I order a fiberglas boom?

thanks
Bob W0DXZ