relative noise figure meter

Since I didn't pick the correct numbers for last week's big Mega Millions
drawing, I am again looking for cheap equipment.

I remember seeing a home brew "relative" noise figure meter somewhere.  It
would not give you an absolute noise figure number, but it would move a
needle one way or another to show how your tweaks are affecting the noise
figure of the device under test.

Does anyone know what this is or where I can find a link to it?

Thanks,
Tyler
KM3G