Re: Help with CIV and IC-910H

D. Mynatt wrote:
> Guys, I've been watching the conversation.  I have a Icom R-20 HH;
> will this work for receive-only okay?

Not knowing the R20, I couldn't say - its not in the list of supported
radios for WispDDE but if it can be remotely controlled and its command
set is similar to an R7000, R8500 or PCR-1000 - it might work.

Someone else might like to chime in here if they've managed to get an
R20 working.

cheers

Tim

--

VK2XTT :: QF56if :: BMARC :: WIA :: AMSAT