Podcasts

Thanks to everyone that responded to me about podcasts. I was not able
to get it working with the free software and the free online services.
So, I worked up the XML code and put it on my website. If it works and
doesn't kill the connection of my friends server, we will be good to go.
I will let everyone know when it is tested and working well.

73...bruce

--

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on SkyScanner Satellite Radio Network on Galaxy-25 @97° West,
Transponder 23 (12115 Vert), Symbol Rate: 22425, APID: 1794 (DVB Free To Air)

http://www.arrl.org