podcast

Someone suggested that I provide the Houston AMSAT Net as a podcast. I
am not familiar with how Apple does this, can someone shed some light on
how to send my mp3 files to them? I found a link on their website for
using iTunes to set it up but it says that it requires XML and I do not
have anything in the XML language.

Can you just send them the file and they take care of it? Or is there a
repository that you can send the file and that's it?

73...bruce

--

Bruce Paige, KK5DO

AMSAT Director Contests and Awards

Houston AMSAT Net - Wed 0100z on SkyScanner Satellite Radio Network on Galaxy-25 @97° West,
Transponder 23 (12115 Vert), Symbol Rate: 22425, APID: 1794 (DVB Free To Air)

http://www.arrl.org