Help with CIV and IC-910H

I am trying to find some solution that will have my computer auto-adjust
my IC-910H.  I have verified that the computer interface is working on
my IC-910H as I can read data from the radio using Win-EQF.

Someone suggested I get SatPC.  I downloaded it but cant seem to get it
to talk to my IC-910H.  I can work all the FM birds and AO-16, just
having problems getting onto the SSB birds (i.e. VO-52).

Thanks,

Ron
KA4KYI