Re: [Senior-officers] Re: [eagle] WARNING!!! DMHO -- Athreat to you and the environment

In order to preserve by Purity Of Essence and to assure Peace On Earth,
Ripper and I have decided it is rain water and pure grain alcohol.

Now where did I put that recall code?

--
definition, not smart enough to debug it." - Brian W. Kernighan