Feedback on downlink on VO-52

Thanks to the help of several on this listserv, I was able to get a
contact on VO-52 until I lost coordination on keeping the rotor turned
and the IC910H tweaked the right way on the VFO's.  I had problems
finding my downlink because of what I think is desensing on the 2M downlink.

Can I resolve this by putting a filter on the 2M receive to stop the
desensing like I would on the UHF receive on the FM birds ?  If not, is
there another way to fix the problem ?

Thanks to W0EOZ for putting up with me while I was trying to figure
things out.  Hopefully my next contacts will last a bit longer <G>.

Ron
KA4KYI