Re: Downlink issue with Icom IC-910H

Jeff/Bruce:

Thanks to both of you for your reply.  I put things together kinda quick
today, so I skipped the one little step about putting the filter in.  I
am using UHF side of a Comet CF-160 Duplexer.  At some point I might
change to a "dedicated" filter but since I have been recently laid off,
that expense will need to wait a while.

Thanks,
Ron