Downlink issue with Icom IC-910H

After not having used my IC-910H for a while due to moving across
country, I unpacked it tonight and setup my antennas.  I was able to
make contacts on SO-50 and AO-51 with one small problem.  I can hear
signals on the downlink but not mine.  When I transmitted, all I could
hear was some white noise when I was transmitting.  I head several
exchanges but it was like I was in half duplex.  This was a working
system before the move.

I have good quality coax running from the IC-910H to an ICOM preamp for
each side (VHF or UHF) and then running to the antennas.  I believe that
I have used all of the original coax but I could be wrong.  The only
thing I havent put in place was my mode J filter on the UHF downlink.
Could this be causing my problem with not hearing my signal on the
downlink but hearing those who are calling me ?  Sorry for what is
probably a stupid question but I am getting all the kinks worked out in
my setup before Field Day.

Thanks,
Ron