local ( AZ) satellite beams

Anyone in the AZ area, looking for some? big satellite? beams,,, WA4SVJ@cox. net has some he would like to get rid of... can't ship them.? Brands -model unknown, I saw them, I THINK one is a KLM, circular polarized,? maybe 11 el vert, 11 horizontal??? Maybe 18 ft long???? The other is similar, but I could not tell what brand it was.? Both are for Two Meters.? Also has a long boom 432 SSB beam, maybe another beam, I can't remember. i told him I'd help him find a home for them.? He might be able to send some pics of them.
Can be had cheap. Pick up only, near Phoenix?? (Sun City area)
email him,,, nice guy,? his name is Bob

73 Bob W0DXZ DM33