Re: GVLB Tracker and Yaesu rotors

At this point, I dont know which one that I would like to use.  I am
using a channel master rotor right now but would like to have some level
of automated rotor control so I can concentrate more on operating the
satellites than having to keep manually adjusting the rotor to keep
pointed at the bird I am working.

Ron