Earth Hour 2008: ISS + Jules Verne

As my family wanted to make a small contribution
to Earth Hour 2008, we had put off all the lights
in the house last night between 8-9pm CET.

We decided to take a walk around the neighbourhood
to see which other houses were 'dark'.

Big bonus for us: it was a very clear sky, suddenly
we say the Jules Verne ATV and ISS passing by !

ISS followed Jules Verne 'one second' behind as the
more brighter object. Fantastic view !

Henk, PA3GUO

(of course Earth Hour & ISS & Amateur Radio are unrelated)