IC-W2A as sat rig?

I had success on Swan Island with a borrowed IC-W32A.
Today at a hamfest I saw a nice price on an IC-W2A,
apparently an earlier version of the W32A, so I bought
it.  No charger, though, ordered one for $10 from R&L.

Anyone used a W2A with the sats?  How does it differ
from the W32A?

I've already noticed that some of the jacks are
different.  I can't use the headset mike I used with
the W32A, the jack is smaller and won't fit.  The
power supply jack is also different.

73, Bill NZ5N