Re: UT1FG/mm report

rob_g8ate@hotmail.com writes:

Hi  All
I managed to contact Yuri UT1FG/mm @ 1457 today on AO16, he informed me  that
he would be in the Algerian Port of Annaba(JM36VV) for a further 4days
before moving on.Regards Robert G8ATE

Hi Robert.

I hope he has an Algerian licence because if he is in the port then the
maritime mobile call is not valid. -He needs to be outside the territorial  limit.
I recall a Russian was arrested in Libya for doing exactly that.

David