Starting up

I do belong a TS-2000k and i'd experience some traffic over satellite. I did attempt using my vertical but results did not make me happy (very limited, in time, footprint and fading). I was recommended to check Gulf Antenna but they have jsu drop satellite's solutions (in term of antennas).

  I would buy a pair of 2 mts and 70 cms antenna and phasing them. Where could I find more infos ? i did "google" as well but did not find usefull infos (from my point of needs).

  I do hope some "guru" here could forward me to the right antenna's manufacturer.

  73s de Alberto, iz0fma